Monday, June 11, 2007

Shelter Animal's Theme Song

This is for all cat lovers out there!
It would nice if someone could make a flash animation based on true adoption stories for the shelter dogs and cats, don't you think? I wonder if the animals back in the shelter are singing this same song deep within their hearts, dreaming of that day when they'll finally find a home and the star of their lives, a human companion who would return their unconditional love...


Shii's Song
By: Mr. No Name / Posted by Branda 199 in ABS
Song Origin: Lunar Silver Star Story (Winds Nocturne)
Vocals: Jenny Stigile (altered to sound kitty-like)




LYRICS

Wishing on a dream that seems far off
Hoping it will come today
Into the starlit night
Foolish dreamers turn their gaze

Waiting on a shooting star

But
What if that star is not to come?
Will their dreams fade to nothing?
When the horizons darkens most
We all need to believe there is hope


Is an angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see
I know my heart should guide me but
There's a hole within my soul

What will fill this emptiness inside of me?
Am I to be satisfied without knowing?
I wish is then for a chance to see
Now all I need
Is my star to come...



What will fill this emptiness inside of me?

Now all I need desperately is my star to come...

Adopt a cat / kitty and gain a friend for life. :)

Visit MeFindHome for more information.

No comments: