Friday, July 13, 2007

Good News is Happy News!

I bought this really cute weighing scale for a fair price. I presently use it to determine how heavy my hamsters are.

For the past few months, I separated Champy from Sushi and Sashimi because she looked more obese than the other two. I wanted to give her a different diet and control her dosage of fatty products (like sunflower seeds and commercial seed mixes).

I'm happy to announce Champy has the same weight as Sushi and Sashimi at 50 grams! Woohoo! This calls for a celebration! :D

My family says Mario has this habit of talking to himself whenever I go out. My brother took it on himself to decipher what Mario was trying to say, and his investigation led to the discovery of something not all animal lovers would believe.


It seems he had been looking for me, wanting me to come home immediately, and resorting to speak out loud in the form of a mumble.
Wow.
The first time I heard this from my brother, my horrid temper was in full force.
I practically scared some spoiled chinese brats, who bossed the waiters around and even made the food we're eating their business. The worst part was they were sitting beside us while we ate in Jack's Loft (Pasta there is supeeeerb! And you should try their fishbowl iced tea! :D ).
Another Chinese family locked the doors of an FX when I tried to get in the middle seat. I asked if there were already four people sitting there, and the ugly old bastard nodded. Yet when I entered the back seat, only three of them were sitting there! The space was wide enough to accomodate one more person. How inconsiderate! What do they think that FX was? Their own private vehicle?? They even had the gall to lie to the driver when they were asked if there were four of them in there. After being questioned, the mother told her son to lock the other door. I sent them death glares, saying over and over inside my head I hope this family would get into an accident and die. The woman was mestiza, would look plain if it weren't for her artificial white skin, and the perfect description I could come up with is that she looked like the ugly, old, married-looking, man's mistress.

I think they felt my negative aura breathing down their napes because the parents turned to look at me. I continued to send them dirty looks. They looked away, pretending to ignore me. However, it was obvious they were very uncomfortable. Hell was behind them and I wouldn't think twice bringing it to them. I was having a bad day, and I've witnessed enough idiotic behavior in one day, and then I encounter this stupid family.


I felt sorry for the driver, who seemed to have decided to just let these rude passengers be. I stomped out of the FX, hissing, and gave the driver ten pesos.

The driver looked confused. "Why?" He was grinning.
Lifting my chin up snobbishly, I told the driver what's exactly on my mind.

"GOOD LUCK PO SA MGA BWISET NA YAN. (Goodluck with those idiot passengers, sir.)" I said, walking away. "Ayoko sumakay sa isang kotse kasama ang bastos na potang pamilya na yan. Kadiri. (I refuse to stay inside the same vehicle as those pathetic, incosiderate fucked up family. Disgusting.)

When I got home, my brother told me the news about Mario. "Ate! Ate! I know what Mario's saying!" he babbled.

"What?" I snapped, still wishing something bad would happen to the morons I encountered in the mall.

"He's calling you! He's saying Mommy!"

It was like a miracle. I forgot all about my anger; my fury subsided in a matter of seconds. So that's what he's been saying! I listened again, and sure enough, he kept on mumbling...

"Moommmymooomyyymoommmyyyyy...."

Awwwwww. ^_^



It's amazing how little effort it takes for my babies to make me happy.




No comments: