Thursday, July 5, 2007

Begin With A Dream










My Dream House

Someday I'd like to live in a 1000-2000 square meter house and lot. The main house doesn't have to be a mansion, but I'd like a design that's similar to our family house at present. The house wil be secured and burglar-proof. The whole lot will be surrounded by a really high fence (with broken bottles on top ohohoho!) I want a classy flora and fauna garden that would attract numerous species of wild birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and - God willing - fireflies! I'll call my garden Lucia (that's my grandmother's name). I will also have my own home library where I could put my book collection.




A new book to my collection by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett purchased in Trinoma, National Bookstore. (I'm currently making my annual book inventory.)

A BIG airconditioned, predator-proof, enclosed room will be given exclusively to my hamsters and it will also serve as a hamster welfare facility. (I'd like to raise awareness on hamster care someday.)

Giving Doggy Black a Hug

My beloved (at least five) dogs and a couple of spoiled cats could freely roam our house. All my dogs and cats will either be adopted or rescued. They will have their own mansion and playpen outdoors.



Mario Strolling at the Small Lounge
A small portion of my Grandma's Garden


My Dream Accomplishments

I like to dream big. Besides being an official industrial psychologist, be a speaker like Stephen Covey, do business on the sides as successful as Donald Trump's...and when I retire, besides being active in animal welfare (dogs and cats) & environmental causes...I want to put up my own hamster rescue facility. I'd also like to own a pet-friendly restaurant & hotel, like the one I saw in a certain cable channel, where owners and their animals could dine together. Guardians could order specialized gourmets for their beloved pooches, felines, rabbits, guinea pigs, and hamsters. The restaurant will be subdivided into different sections, assigned to each animal type.

Doggy Black's Exclusive Crown Necklace

Mario's Casual Wear

I also want to start a foundation for street kids...something that would give them good, quality education.

I would also like to write a book, non-fiction or fiction, preferably the former.



My Dream Career

Family comes first, and my future husband should be well-balanced. I want a committed, dedicated, and one-woman husband. I want a stable, well-paying, self-fulfilling job. Two children would be enough, NO MORE! I want to teach them how to value the small things so I won't be the type of parent who would compensate with high allowances. I want a daily family bonding session.

Some Interesting Skull Goth Pins


My Dream Life

I prefer to live my life one day at a time. I like to dream but I don't like depending too much on my imagination. My life, right now, is my dream life. I know things may not turn out the way I want to. I know I'm very ambitious. But all great things start with a dream, and it's just a matter of getting there. With hard work and prayer - God willing - I'm hoping my dreams will do come true. My life's going great so far. Even when I stumble, I don't have to be swayed by the negative because there's such a thing as failing forward and transforming my mistakes into strength(Go John Maxwell!).



Happy Canine Family

No comments: