Saturday, May 26, 2007

First Ever Photoshoot

Due to an important photoshoot, fanfiction updates have been postponed to only-God-knows-when.

It was a successful project for the organization a good friend of mine founded. Probably the first ever photoshoot for our portfolio, the domineering air of creativity and imagination from each member apparently enveloped Sei's home. Amid a clutter of garments, shoes, and accessories piled atop each other all over the living room, not to mention the dicovery of Yaoimegami-sama's talent to find gorgeous clothes in the most unlikely places (Gosh Yaoimegami-sama's! You have GOT to come along and help me find those bargains you've found!), the group managed to come up with the desired shots. It was a pleasing, amusing, and fulfilling experience. :)

------------------------------------------------
Favorite Wrong Word Blooper
------------------------------------------------

"I want to do you now!" (Yaoi Megami-sama)

------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to the next puto-shoot girls! I'll see if I can keep it open. I'll definitely inform you about my schedule beforehand. :D

Tsuzuku....(gotta get outta the house first)

No comments: